welcome to the show!
Hey everyone! Change is in the air here at the Legacy Entrepreneur (just like the fall leaves here in Wisconsin) and I’m excited to share that a new name is in the works for the show. New name, new branding, but same singular purpose of providing excellent audio content that encourages you to live a legacy in your life and business. Stay tuned for more info to come!
Hey, I’m Lindsey Johnson — brand and messaging strategist, wife, momma of four kiddos, and believer in Jesus Christ. Here’s your seat at the table for a conversation for women of faith — how your business can help you grow and impact that which truly lasts, cultivated on the foundation of serving and praising the Giver of it all. A legacy life.
- 33. How to Help Someone Who Is Hurting | Kari Bartkus
- 32. Why You Need to Designate Core Values for Your Legacy Brand
- 31. God-Led Business, God-Led Life | Avery Forrest
- 30. Building a Successful Grant Writing Business | Teresa Huff
- 29. A Debrief of My Digital Product Creation and Launch with Jamie Russell