Have you ever wondered, as an entrepreneur, when you might need a new brand message for your business? Today on the podcast, I’m going to be sharing the three “seasons” of business that you may go through in which you might decide to rewrite your messaging or hire a messaging strategist to work with you. We also talk through why you might be resistant to the idea of writing new copy and the importance of testing your messaging. At the end, I share a segment of content that’s impacted me this week and why we need to move forward in perseverance and not live a life of “I only do what I like to do” in our relationships and business. Subscribe to the podcast and connect with me for even more support and training on your legacy brand message. Join The Legacy Entrepreneur community here for connection and discussion!
welcome to the show!
Hey, I’m Lindsey Johnson — brand and messaging strategist, wife, momma of four kiddos, and believer in Jesus Christ. Here’s your seat at the table for a conversation for women of faith — how your business can help you grow and impact that which truly lasts, cultivated on the foundation of serving and praising the Giver of it all. A legacy life.
- 28. Moving Past Business Norms to Create Success for Herself and Her Clients | Casey Gromer
- 27. A Real Look at the Fight Against Human Trafficking and Exploitation | Tatiana Bergum
- 26. How To Know When You Need a New Brand Message
- 25. How to Homeschool and Run a Business
- 24. Shortcut Your Sales Copy + Behind the Scenes of Creating a Digital Product