Have you ever gone through seasons of being a business owner felt too hard? That entrepreneurship was just so… hard? It happens to the best of us, but in this time of extreme uncertainty in our world, it would be so easy to tap on the brakes, or go dark, or stay quiet in our brands, but I truly believe that in the midst of finding our new normal with kiddos at home, working from home, navigating what our families look like in this season, we can use this time to start building a legacy that will be marked by this critical time in our nation. We can step up and lead in a way that will shine the light to the world around us.
welcome to the show!
Hey, I’m Lindsey Johnson — brand and messaging strategist, wife, momma of four kiddos, and believer in Jesus Christ. Here’s your seat at the table for a conversation for women of faith — how your business can help you grow and impact that which truly lasts, cultivated on the foundation of serving and praising the Giver of it all. A legacy life.
- 28. Moving Past Business Norms to Create Success for Herself and Her Clients | Casey Gromer
- 27. A Real Look at the Fight Against Human Trafficking and Exploitation | Tatiana Bergum
- 26. How To Know When You Need a New Brand Message
- 25. How to Homeschool and Run a Business
- 24. Shortcut Your Sales Copy + Behind the Scenes of Creating a Digital Product