If you are about serious about prioritizing the marketing of your business, you will prioritize this specific kind of content: brand awareness content. Why? Brand awareness content is the meat and potatoes content that keeps your brand top of mind, increases audience loyalty, builds know, like, and trust with your fans, and prepares your audience for future offers, sales campaigns, and launches. In today’s episode, we dive into what brand awareness content is, why you need this kind of content in your marketing, and how to make it happen. Subscribe to the podcast and connect with me for even more support and training on your legacy brand message. Join The Legacy Entrepreneur community here for connection and discussion!
welcome to the show!
Hey, I’m Lindsey Johnson — brand and messaging strategist, wife, momma of four kiddos, and believer in Jesus Christ. Here’s your seat at the table for a conversation for women of faith — how your business can help you grow and impact that which truly lasts, cultivated on the foundation of serving and praising the Giver of it all. A legacy life.
- 21. Don’t Forget This in Your Sales Copy
- 20. Secrets to Selling with Heart and Authenticity | Nikki Rausch
- 19. Growing Your Business Through Strategic Collaboration | Christa Hutchins
- 18. Wayfair, Human Trafficking, and How to Know When to Speak Up
- 17. You Need This Content in Your Marketing Strategy